The National Investment Banking Association (NIBA)
Since 1982, The National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) has been a not-for-profit association for national, regional and independent broker dealers, investment banking firms, investment advisors, and related capital market service providers.
NIBA has over 35 years of experience hosting conferences featuring public and private micro-cap and small-cap companies. During those 35 years NIBA Members have completed thousands of deals that have raised over $12 billion dollars for emerging growth companies. The NIBA Membership represents over 60+ services centered around micro-cap and small-cap companies.
NIBA Member Firms
- Are responsible for 90% of all IPO’s under $20MM.
- Have successfully completed thousands of offerings.
- Have raised over $12 billion in new capital for emerging growth companies.
- Represent over 8800 registered representatives.
- Have over $78 billion in assets under management.
- Represent over 60 key industry services (Advisory, 15-C211 Transactions, Bridge Financing, Common Stock Offerings, Compliance Advisory, Debt Financing, Market Exposure, PIPEs, Private Equities, Private Placements, M&A, Reg. 144, Reg. S, Reverse Mergers, Secondary transactions, Shell Mergers, Underwriting, and more).