The National Investment Banking Association (NIBA)
The National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) is the only not-for-profit association for national, regional and independent broker dealers, investment banking firms, investment advisors, and related capital market service providers.
NIBA Member Firms
- Are responsible for 90% of all IPO’s under $20MM.
- Have successfully completed more than 1000 equity offerings.
- Have raised over $10 billion in new capital for emerging growth companies.
- Represent over 8800 registered representatives.
- Have over $76 billion in assets under managment.
- Represent over 60 key industry services (Advisory, 15-C211 Transactions, Bridge Financing, Common Stock Offerings, Compliance Advisory, Debt Financing, Market Exposure, PIPEs, Private Equities, Private Placements, M&A, Reg. 144, Reg. S, Reverse Mergers, Secondary transactions, Shell Mergers, Underwriting, and more).