NIBA Membership Committee
NIBA Membership Committee
|Brian Cavalli, Co-Chair
Senior Bus Dev Manager
|Lisa Loew, Co-Chair
VP of Sales
VStock Transfer, LLC
Phone: 646-335-0311 Ext. 106
National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) is the only not-for-profit trade association for broker dealers, investment professionals and capital market service providers. NIBA’s network is comprised of some of the leading regional and boutique FINRA member firms, and industry professionals active in today’s emerging company market sector.
If your firm is a FINRA broker/dealer you are eligible to apply for NIBA Membership (requires a $1,000 annual tax deductible membership payment) – Click here to download your Membership Application.
If your firm provides capital market services to emerging companies and/or broker dealers you are eligilbe to apply for NIBA Associate Membership (requires a $1,200 annual tax deductible membership payment) – Click here to download your Membership Application..
Note: Annual Membership term begins when the firm receives application acceptance confirmation and will be in effect for 12 months.
Your annual dues payment will provide you with the following benefits:
- Inclusion in NIBA’s network of Broker Dealer Firms representing over 8800 registered representatives.
- Access to NIBA’s Data Room featuring videos, presentations, and information on NIBA Presenting Company Alumni.
- Enhanced listing on the NIBA website’s Member or Associate Member page (including your firm’s logo and general contact information).
- Member or Associate Member designation in the NIBA Conference Attendee List (if attending).
- Inclusion in NIBA’s Member and Associate Member Directory.
- Inclusion in any NIBA advertising in which NIBA Member & Associate Member Firms are listed.
- Access to Discount Member Benefits with NIBA Partners, such as Virtual Data Rooms, Press Releases, Insurance, etc.
- No charge or limit on the number of attendees your firm registers for each NIBA Conference during your 12-month membership period.
- No additional charge for amenities provided at each conference to additional attendees such as complimentary breakfasts, lunches, cocktail parties and special events.
NIBA Mission Statement
“The mission of the National Investment Banking Association, Inc. (NIBA) is to add value to its members, their client companies and investors, and the securities industry at large, by continuing to be the premier forum for quality small capital companies seeking access and exposure to underwriters and broker/dealers in connection with their capital formation, and other financial objectives and to be the focal point for all those seeking to enhance the capital formation environment for small companies.”