Presenting Company Information
The National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) has over 30 years of experience hosting conferences featuring public and private micro-cap and small-cap companies. During those 30 years NIBA Members have completed over a 1000 deals that have raised over $10 billion dollars for emerging growth companies. The NIBA Membership represents over 60+ services centered around micro-cap and small-cap companies. When you attend NIBA your presentation never stops. Click here to download About NIBA Flyer
|Presentation to Conference Audience||Booth Display and One-on-One Meetings||Networking, networking, networking!|
Presenting Company Benefits:
- Conference audience of 200+ Investment Bankers, Boutique Corp. Finance, Specialized Investment Brokerages, Private Equity Groups, Venture Capital Groups, Hedge-fund Managers, Institutional Investors, and other domestic and international industry professionals.
- Full access to NIBA’s Data Room Directory of Financial Professionals – NIBA’s Yellow Pages.
- Inclusion in NIBA’s Secure password protected Data Room visible 24/7 by licensed financial representatives – upload your due diligence files (private placement memorandums), videos, etc., includes interactive stock information and press releases for public companies. (Partnership with
- Prosperity Systems – $3000 value)
- Video Interview (conducted by StockVest) at NIBA’s Conference, viewable on NIBA’s website and available to the Company.
- Inclusion in NIBA generated press release pre and post-conference.
- Inclusion in NIBA-generated advertisement in StockVest Magazine post-conference.
- A free press release that your company may use to announce your presentation at NIBA’s Conference and additional Company information. (Partnership with Equisolve)
Presenting Company Testimonials:
First Choice Healthcare Solutions: “Our sincerest thanks for the opportunity to present NIBA’s Sept. 2013 New York Conference; the platform was perfect for us to be able to get to the next level of funding for the expansion of our Centers of Excellence. The quality of meetings that were a direct result of NIBA’s efforts were second to none. A special thanks to the Leadership of NIBA; as they ensured our time was not wasted and our meetings were with credible organizations that could truly help meet our goals and objectives. The efforts put forth by each and every NIBA member was a true testament of the quality within the organization. We are excited about the opportunities to come and look forward to a long and successful relationship with NIBA.”
Chris Romandetti, President & CEO
Kris Jones, VP Medical Operations
AmericaVest: “On behalf of the AmericaVest team, we thank you for a great conference and for all your effort in creating a well-planned and successful event. We enjoyed our time at NIBA and received very positive feedback from our presentation. Great companies along with great folks! We look forward to presenting again in the future.”
Szabina Tallarom, Marketing Associate
El Padrino Spirits: “Thank you to NIBA for the first rate conference you put on in New York last week. We came in expecting to develop a relationship or two and left with over a dozen solid leads for our investment needs and that does not include offers from attorneys, accountants, and stock transfer agents! Truly a worthwhile meeting for a small start-up with big ambitions. We were also impressed with the quality and the diversity of the other companies that presented. I would encourage any micro or small cap company to seek out NIBA if they are interested in exploring the capital markets.”
Todd Graham, Chairman